Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group active in the life science area. Debiopharm Innovation Fund (DPIF) is the strategic investment fund of Debiopharm Group. We accelerate the development of innovative technologies and business models that bring a significant improvement to how patients are cared for in our areas of interest.
Debiopharm Innovation Fund is looking to welcome a new colleague to our team in Lausanne, as an:
to join the team to help us analyze investment opportunities in our strategic focus areas – e.g. companies developing smart data and digital health solutions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Evaluation and due diligence of companies under consideration for investment
- From preliminary assessment to running full due diligence.
- Analyse and synthesize data and information from various internal and external sources
- Financial modelling, valuation, exit modelling and risk analysis
- Present clear and concise business cases with relevant information to aid in the decision making process.
- Provide strategy and business development support to the portfolio companies
- Develop strategic insights to drive business decisions
- Conduct regular financial and risk analysis of portfolio companies
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Participate in investment negotiations, by supporting senior management in negotiating and executing investments, through robust analysis.
- Work with cross functional teams to contribute to the investment process.
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Degree in a finance, accounting, engineering or quantitative discipline
- 5-8 years of working experience in a top tier professional services firm preferably with a background in compliance, audit or other control function; additional experience from business roles in healthcare sector companies valued
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Collaborative and team-work oriented
- Independent, logical, and critical thinking, with the desire to think outside of the box
- Fluent in English
Debiopharm Innovation Fund can offer you:
- The opportunity to contribute positively to patient care through investments that accelerate disruptive innovation.
- A diverse, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment where innovation, trust in people, and integrity are valued.