Analytical Scientist / Senior Scientist (1 year assignment)
Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Pharmaceutical Development Department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Analytical Scientist / Senior Scientist
(1 year assignment)
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for all analytical aspects of their project within pharmaceutical development
- Ensure quality control of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient ) and Drug product batches and support their release for use in clinical trials
- Drive analytical method development and validation as well as stability studies in line with defined protocols, quality and regulatory requirements
- Act as the main point of contact, manage and lead activities with external partners
- Prepare and review key documents (development reports, protocols, operating procedure, Certificate of Analysis, etc)
Your profile :
- Master degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, etc), pharmacist or equivalent
- At least 5 years industrial experience, working in analytical development roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven expertise in the field of pharmaceutical quality control, physico-chemical tests, microbiology as well as supporting regulatory and quality guidelines.
- Experience in managing contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMOs)
- Knowledge of radiopharmaceutical or biological drug development is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of standard IT tools
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively prioritise tasks
Debiopharm can offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.