Scientific Fellow, Preclinical Safety
For our Translational Medicine department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Scientific Fellow, Preclinical Safety (6 months temporary contract)
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you want to gain experience on how we develop compounds? Join our preclinical safety team and contribute to generate non clinical safety data necessary to start clinical studies.
Your main responsibilities
- Contribute to the characterization of the preclinical safety profile of Debiopharm drug candidates;
- Monitor outsourced preclinical safety studies;
- Analyse data and contribute to the preparation of internal reports, presentations and regulatory documentation (IDB, summaries for IND, briefing book);
- Identify and optimize assays using biochemical, molecular and cellular approaches.
- University education in relevant expertise area (such as toxicology, pharmacology, pharmacy, cell biology), and experience in Translational Research (PhD preferred).
- Good IT and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven, pro-active and able to work effectively in a team
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program.
We will give you the chance to « feet in the stirrups » and offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment;
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.