Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Communication team based in Lausanne we are looking for a
(100% - permanent contract)
The Communication Manager will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Clinical Development, Translational Medicine and all key internal stakeholders to generate and execute a strategic communication plan consistent with the overall Company strategy and business needs. He/she will manage the flow of scientific/medical information related to Debiopharm pipeline of commercial and investigational products to create communication tactics and materials that resonate with key audiences including patients, physicians and business partners. He/she will proactively identify relevant communication opportunities within the group and use the right channels to support the development of the Debiopharm brand. He/she will provide input on field-based promotional materials and will provide support for the organization of key scientific congresses and internal educational conferences.
Your main responsibilities
- Establishes the multi-channel communication plan and strategy for Debiopharm International and its pipeline of commercial and investigational products.
- Drives the communication projects by collaborating with internal stakeholders, and makes sure that appropriate content is delivered timely to meet department and company objectives.
- Ensures consistency of scientific and medical messaging across communication materials.
- Uses relevant scientific and clinical data including competitors and identifies appropriate communication channels and formats.
- Creates and shares convincing materials supporting scientific evidence related to Debiopharm products.
- Ensures that scientific materials meet established internal and external (e.g. regulatory, best practice) standards.
- Provides input on the development of slide decks and other marketing tools utilized by externally facing functions.
- Creates and maintains a cycle of internal educational conferences.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of electronic platforms to facilitate broad access to Scientific Communications documents by internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains resources on platforms for the dissemination and sharing of all relevant Scientific Communications documentation to support internal teams and stakeholders.
- Life Science or Pharmacy degree or equivalent and additional certification in External Communication.
- 8 years’ experience in multi-channel communication with a communication agency or within the Pharma industry with a focus on prescription drugs. Demonstrated ability to accurately and effectively exploit medical/scientific data.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing a multi-channel scientific communication strategy.
- Experience in Scientific Communications operational management.
- In-depth understanding of legal requirements, regulatory issues, and guidelines in the provision of Scientific Communication services.
- Knowledgeable in both on-line and off-line communication channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and French
- Customer oriented with a pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong time management skills, ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ideally with in-depth understanding and up-to-date knowledge of developments and issues currently affecting global Scientific Communications role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to senior management, employees at all levels of the organization and to external audiences.
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment, with a long term vision.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application
For more information : www.debiopharm.com