Debiopharm Innovation Fund is the strategic investment fund of Debiopharm Group. We invest in smart data, pharmaceutical and diagnostic sectors. At the moment, we are actively building a Smart Data portfolio and are looking for an:
to join the team to help us identify and analyse interesting investment opportunities in digital health – e.g. clinical decision support systems, patient monitoring tools, digital therapeutics, and AI tools for drug discovery and development.
Your main responsibilities
- Origination: participate in VC and industry events, monitor latest industry trends in the field of smart data, contact start-up companies to obtain meetings with the management
- Manage deal flow:
- Review new investment opportunities and prioritize them according to our investment criteria.
- Prepare summaries of new investment opportunities and present them to the management.
- Manage communications with start-ups.
- Support in the due diligence of investment opportunities by performing competition and market analysis, financial analysis, valuations, etc.
- Update KPIs of our portfolio companies. Other ad-hoc projects, e.g. identify and analyse new trends, map digital health hot spots etc.
- University degree in finance/economics or life sciences (e.g. genetics, bioinformatics) with experience in financial analysis
- 3-5 years of experience from an analyst or business role in start-ups, accelerators, VC’s or consulting companies.
- Nice to have: Network within the digital health ecosystem
- Languages: Fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Team player, comfortable networker, excellent analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills
Debiopharm can offer you
- An opportunity to tackle a diversity of projects at various stages
- A diverse and dynamic environment where innovation, trust in people, and entrepreneurship are valued.