Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Clinical Research & Development department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Statistician trainee (6 months temporary contract)
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry and ready to stretch yourself outside of your educational comfort zone? Join our Biostatistics & Data Management team and you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge challenges encountered by the industry related to the use of real world evidence in drug development.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify real world evidence data sources;
- Evaluate potential targeted use for Debiopharm of real world evidence in order to faster evidence generation, including but not limited to:
- Patients’ enrollment feasibility;
- Data borrowing;
- Synthetic control arms building;
- University education in Statistics.
- Good computer science skills (programming).
- Fluent in English.
- Self-driven and pro-active.
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program.
We will give you the opportunity to “put your foot in the stirrup” and offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment;
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.